CONTRACT PACKAGING SERVICES
This Is How We Do.
At Maple Mountain Co-Packers we offer a wide range of contract packaging services. As package manufacturers we have established long-term partnerships with our clients and have custom-built production lines and packing solutions to suit their exact needs.
Our product packaging service can alleviate the frustration of not receiving your products on time. When we form partnerships with our clients we guarantee we will dedicate the equipment and personnel needed to meet their deadlines.
We also work together with our clients to procure additional equipment, if needed, in order to best meet their production needs.
Contract Packaging Services We Provide
Full Turn-Key Solutions
Shipping and Warehousing
and Neck Bending
Our Packaging Options
At Maple Mountain Co-Packers, we are a full sachet packaging provider. Using a wide range of advanced packaging materials, we can manufacture flexible sachet packets for confectionery, cosmetics, pharmaceutical packaging needs, powder and liquid sachets and more. Types of sachet packaging we offer include:
- Stick Packs
- Bottle-Shaped Stick Packs
- Flat Packs
Stick packs are convenient to carry and easy to use making them a staple for packaging food and medicine. Maple Mountain Co-Packers measures, weighs, and fills stick packs for multiple sizes and for various products. Stick packs are a great way for new companies to introduce their products to the market with many benefits such as:
- Lower production costs since stick packs require less raw materials to produce
- Easy for customers to use boosting the product’s marketability
- Slim and compact packages allow you to fill entire bulks of stick packs in a single box
Bulk Powder Fill
Maple Mountain Co-Packers can cover your contract packing needs of bulk-fill orders for all powders and granules. Get the innovative product design you want while maximizing your production. Bulk powder filling services we provide:
- Variety of package sizes to choose from. Anything from small pillow pouches to wide mouth jars
- Complete design and packaging for your product
- Film construction selection to maximize production efficiency
Maple Mountain Co-Packers is a trusted provider of sample packaging for gels, liquids, oils, and more. Benefits of our sample packaging service include:
- Top-quality materials for your products
- We’ll work with you to monitor the overall quality of your product as well as provide you with reports of the product inspection
- Provide production samples so you can decide if the product is up to your standards and recommend changes throughout the production process
At Maple Mountain Co-Packers, we offer flexible quality packing using automated roll stock packaging with a vast range of colors and materials for food products, consumer goods, and more. Rollstock packaging is a great option if you are looking for:
- Faster packaging processes than other types of packaging
- Low costs
- High quality graphics
Flexible Packaging Options
Maple Mountain Co-Packers offers a large variety of flexible packaging options for a wide range of products. Many companies are switching to this lightweight packaging style for many reasons some of which include:
- Prolonged shelf life
- More aesthetic designs
- Lightweight and portable packaging
- Improved product sustainability
Other Custom Co-Packaging Services
Maple Mountain Co-Packers is committed to helping you fulfill your co-packing and contract packaging needs.
Do you have questions or packaging needs aside from the mockups shown? Contact us directly to find the best contract packaging solution for you and your product.
Powders & Granulars
Oils & Extracts
Lotions & Creams
Personal Care Samples
Dry Mixing or Blending
For your different co-packing needs, contact us directly